Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stuff, nonsense - trying to post more about the mundane

The past three nights, I've had bizarre, vivid dreams each involving groups of people I know placed in the wrong context. The past three nights, I had pepperoni, olive, and pineapple pizza for dinner. I dearly hope these things aren't related! That was the end of the pizza, though, so we shall see what happens tonight.

The first night featured my coworkers at my high school (where the great crisis was my total inability to remember my class schedule hahaha). I forget the second, but it was along the same lines with different people/situations. Last night there was one with coworkers, and one with the Az crew, which started as a site visit or something and morphed into snorkeling somewhere tropical. GG and I got chased by a water snake. :-(

We're training up a new person at work. This is very exciting, as she will help relieve the pressure we've been under lately. Also excellent - it's been lovely and warm here, but not stifling hot in my apartment! High 70s/low 80s is my happy place.

No comments:

Post a Comment