Sunday, May 17, 2009

Niffler

This weekend, I contributed to our struggling economy by supporting small business. Or, in other words, I went to the local craft fair event three times and bought a bunch of stuf. Three of those purchases were in the interest of not dying, as it hit the 90s this week (smoothie, water, shaved ice).

I also bought a necklace. 


The picture doesn't do the color justice, but eh. I don't wear much jewelry, but I really like looking at it. I like shells, and I felt my relatively meager necklace collection was lacking green. Along with the purchase is a promise to start wearing them more; it's not like I get dressed up with any regularity, and it's kind of a waste to have shiny, dangly things sitting in a box all the time.

Then today, I got bookmark jewelry!



How cool is that? Except that I got seven. -_- I wanted one, and I thought my sister and mom would like them, and also my other sister, and my dad might think they're nifty, and well, I couldn't just leave the last sister out, right? The seventh is because they had a "buy six, get one free" deal. Would that it had been one less!

Darn it. I'm usually so good at not buying things.

No comments:

Post a Comment